- Common Service Centres Schemes
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Common Service Centres Schemes
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, Pragati Vihar
New Delhi – 110003
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
At Common Service Centres, we treat each and every feedback, positive or negative, with utmost diligence and continuously seek ways to provide satisfaction to the users and the end customers. We value the trust placed upon us and every feedback provides us with actionable insights to improve our business, products and services and overall experience. We, therefore, encourage our users / customers to provide their feedback verbally or in writing.
Common Service Centres has formulated an escalation matrix to ensure that the complaints are routed and addressed by the right team and within the defined timelines.
Toll free number and online portal
- In case of any query or complaint, the user registered with us, can call our centralized helpline number, or can lodge his / her complaint through the Digital Seva Portal.
- A ticket reference number will be generated for the complaint which may be used by the user for future reference.
Phone : 1800-121-3468
DSP : VLE can raise a ticket through Digital Seva Portal
Phone: 011- 4975-4924 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints Registration :
1 working day
- We strive to provide you with our first response within 24 hours of complaint registration.
- We aim to resolve all the complaints/queries within 2 working days. *Resolution of the complaint may get delayed due to operational or technical reasons.
If complaint resolution in any case needs more time than stated, Common Service Centres will inform the user the reasons for the delay and provide expected timelines for resolution of the issue for user convenience.