Promotion and Protection of Human Rights Through CSC BY NHRC
CSC has collaborated with NHRC to facilitate for grievances related to Human Right violation. The service was launched during the month of December, 2018. In this regard, CSC has made a provision of complaint registration through Digital Seva Portal, where the VLEs can file grievances related to Human Rights violations on behalf of a citizen.
Issues on which complaints can be registered
- Unlawful detention, false implication, illegal arrest, custodial violence, and other police excesses.
- Encountered death, deaths in police and prison custody.
- Harassment of prisoners, jail conditions.
- Atrocities on SCs and STs.
- Denial of : benefits of social welfare schemes, PDS, basic amenities health, education, old age pension etc.
- Rights of disabled, bonded labour, child labour, child marriage.
- Dowry demand, dowry death or its attempt.
- Sexual harassment and indignity to women, exploitation of women.
- Abduction, rape and murder.
- Environment-related issues.
- Inaction on complaints for preventive action to check unlawful activities, communal violence, public unrest.
Victim or any other person on his behalf free of cost
|By post at :||National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delh-110023.|
|By email :||email@example.com|
|Online :||Through Common Service Center
(On payment of Rs.30/-(all-inclusive) to Common servive center only.