There are applications pending due the huge rush. We are continuously following up on the same. Please continue sharing with us the application IDs.
Training to state and district team on PMGDISHA has begun in all the states. Candidate mobilisation and registrations are also taking place in various districts.
The Training centers enrolled under the scheme are being physically verified in all the states by the EDMs.
The candidates need to be trained on “Digital Literacy” and “Electronic Payment Systems” in order to be eligible for the examination.
The various Examination/Certifying Agencies under the PMGDISHA scheme are:
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD)
- Haryana : Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited
- Tamilnadu : ICT Academy
- Andhra Pradesh : Andhra University
- Telangana : Indian School of Business-Hyderabad
- Punjab : Indian School of Business-Mohali
- Gujarat : Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- Jharkhand : BIT-Sindri